Serves 4 people with hungry-student appetites!
- 4 chicken breasts (chopped into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 medium/large onions (diced)
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 8oz fromage frais
- 1/2lb natural yoghurt
- 1/2lb mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp curry paste (or more/less to taste)
- 10 to 12oz rice
- 20 to 24oz floz boiling water (depending on amount of rice used)
- Preheat oven to 190°C (170°C for fan-assisted ovens).
- Fry onion until soft – not brown & put aside.
- Fry the chicken until brown.
- Boil/steam the broccoli for 5 to 8 minutes.
- To make the sauce, mix curry paste, fromage frais, mayonnaise & yoghurt.
- Place chicken, broccoli and half the onions into an oven dish, and cover with the sauce.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Place the rice and remaining onions in the frying pan, and cover with the boiling water. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until all the water has been absorbed.