These cookies are lovely – both fairly soft, but with a bit of crunch!
- 6oz butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp orange extract
- Zest of 1 orange (optional)
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 cups rice crispies
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg, orange extract and zest (if using). Mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder, and mix until combined.
- Gently stir in the cereal, trying not to crush it too much.
- Place teaspoon sized quantities on a baking sheet, a few inches apart.
- Bake for about 10 mins at 180°C.