This makes a good batch of 18-20 cookies.
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 1¼ cups rolled oats
- 1tsp baking powder
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp corn oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Preaheat oven to 190°C.
- Combine flour, oats and baking powder in a large bowl and mix well. Stir in raisins.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and wet ingredients, and mix well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry, and stir until all ingredients are moistened.
- Shape into balls and place on baking sheet, then flatten balls gently with your hand.
- Bake for 12-15 mins, or until bottoms of cookies begin to brown.