Serves 4 pretty hungry people.
This is a fairly vague recipe because we didn’t measure out any
quantities when we made it!
- 1.5lb mince
- 4 rashers bacon
- 1 medium/large onion
- Glass or so red wine
- 1pt white sauce
- Parmesan (or other cheese) to grate on top
- Some sort of oven dish to make it in!
- Chop up the onion and fry until soft.
- Add the mince & brown gently.
- Fry the bacon (chopped up) in a separate pan & add to the meat
- Add the carrots, wine and seasoning; simmer meat sauce for 30
- Make up the white sauce.
- Layer the meat sauce, lasagne & white sauce into the dish, and
grate some parmesan on the top.
- Cook at 160°C for about 60-75 minutes.